Data privacy is a brand-related issue and it is imperative that you protect your brand. If your business is collecting, using or sharing personal information, you are facing data privacy challenges. Meeting the various requirements of the broad and ever-changing regulatory landscape can be challenging for any business, small or large.
With our experience working in data protection and supporting organizations in complying with applicable privacy requirements, we can help you understand your data privacy risks and the best methods to stay compliant.
We will work with you to better understand these regulations:
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)